The Bronte Guest House
22 Grosvenor Terrace, York, North Yorkshire, England. YO39 7AG
Tel +44 (0)1904 621066, Fax, +44 (0)1904 653434
Click here to e-mail us - Web page; http://www.bronte-guesthouse.com/
A credit or debit or card is required at the time of booking to secure your reservation. Reservations can be made by agent, phone, letter or email. A secured booking represents a contract between the guest and the Guest House. In the event of a cancelled booking, if within 7 days you will be responsible for 100% of the cost of your first nights stay and full amount of the booking if cancelled within 48 hours. People failing to arrive without notification may be responsible for the entire cost of the booking. No Refunds Given.
Individual booking policy - Cancellation Policy 7 days.
Group bookings 2 or more rooms – Cancellation Policy 7 days.
We strongly recommend that guests take out travel / cancellation insurance.
Accounts must be settled in full on arrival, by Credit or Debit Card, Cash or Cheque supported by Cheque Guarantee up to the value of the card. Guests are requested to vacate the rooms by 10:00am on the day of departure. To maintain our high standards all rooms are checked following check out. The cardholder is deemed to be responsible for their actions and those of any of their party. Bronte Guest House reserves the right to replace, with new, any missing, damaged or soiled items, any additional cleaning will be charged appropriately and may include any cost for loss of business. The cost of the replacement or cleaning will be charged against the card used to secure the room.
For the comfort and benefit of our guests Bronte Guest House is a strictly non-smoking establishment. We have a seated area outside where you can sit to enjoy a smoke. Should you choose to ignore this policy, you will be asked to leave and charged in full for your entire stay plus an additional £100 for specialist cleaning to your room. Payment will be taken from the card used to secure the room.
Sorry no pets.
Under 18`s cannot occupy a room unaccompanied by an adult.
You are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by reserving a room.
How will we use the information you give us?
We will only use your information on the basis that it is necessary to administer your bookings or enquiries or help you with further assistance. Where we need to pass information to other hospitality members, it will only be for that purpose.
When or if we contact you, it will either be for the above reason, or because we have a legitimate interest in marketing related products. For any other marketing it will only be with your consent and you will be able to withdraw your consent or unsubscribe easily at any time.
If we have to transfer information to a country outside the EU, we will only do so if a similar level of protection applies. If we need to obtain information which is by nature sensitive, we will only do so on the basis that it is in the public interest – for example to fight crime, prevent fraud or to make sure insurance is available.
When visiting our website, http://www.bronte-guesthouse.com, we will collect only the domain name, but not your e-mail address. The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded, used to improve the content of our Web page, used to customise the content and/or layout of our page for each individual consumer and is not shared with other organisations for commercial purposes.
What type of personal information do we need?
· We may need personal details which might include details of your address means of transport, contact telephone numbers and e-mail address.
· We will only collect what is necessary and will only keep it for as long as we are required to do in line with our data retention policy.
What other types of information do we need?
· We will only collect what is necessary and protect it with appropriate security measures.
How do we obtain your information?
· We may gather it from information you submit to a website, by telephone, face to face or by email.
· We may receive it from booking platforms, also relevant hospitality booking members, who in turn ask for feedback on quality.
What are my legal rights?
· You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner at www.ico.org.uk, Tel 0303 123 11132.
· You can obtain a copy of your personal information from us without charge by contacting, Bronte Guesthouse direct
· You have the right to ask us to correct information.
· You have the right to ask us to delete your information or stop using it, unless it is necessary for us to retain it for future bookings or finacil purposes as set out in our document retention policy.
· You may have the right to object if decisions about you are made solely by a computer.